BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
1. Conduct of Users: You agree that you will not:
No person under the age of 13 may use the Site without the consent of their parent or legal guardian. We strongly encourage all parents and guardians to monitor their children’s Internet use. Use of the Site by any user shall be deemed to be a representation that the user is 13 years of age or older.
2. Intellectual Property Rights: All information contained in this Site including all images, designs, photographs, and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual property owned by us. Permission is granted to copy, download, and print portions of the Site for the purposes of: (1) placing an order with us or (2) using this Site as a shopping resource.
3. Links: We are not responsible for the content of any unaffiliated websites that may be linked to or from the Site. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. In no event shall any reference to any third party or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
4. Exclusion of Warranties: The Site is provided to you on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant or provide any guarantees that your access or use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
5. Limitation of Liability: We are not responsible or liable for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or other indirect damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Site or the information contained on the Site, even if that party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs, expenses or damages relating to defending a claim related to a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable U.S. state or federal law.
6. Suspension/Termination: We may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. In the event these Terms and conditions are terminated, the restrictions regarding content appearing on the Site, and the representations and warranties, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms and Conditions will survive termination.
8. Fees And Automatic Renewal Of Service: r.Turn has the sole discretion to determine the fees charged to you in the event any of one of our containers are lost, damaged or stolen. You may be charged the current retail value plus processing fees if any one of our containers are checked out for a period longer than sixty days. r.Turn reserves the right to change its fee structure at any time. r.Turn will provide notice of any such changes to its fee structure. By accepting or using the r.Turn website or mobile application you agree to be bound by any such fee changes. r.Turn will automatically renew a user’s subscription to our service unless we are notified by you.
9. Liability: With regard to injuries/illness incurred while using the r.Turn containers, r.Turn cannot be held liable for any injury derived from the mistreatment of our containers. Our containers are to be used for food and drink consumption singularly and only from the vendors they are purchased from. r.Turn is not liable for any uses that occur outside of the vendor in which you purchased (scanned) the container from.
binding on you.